Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

To Eat or Not To Eat....

To eat or not to eat, that is the biggest dilemma of my day... Could a person be hungry like this alll the time?? The problem is that I am starving all the time but I don't want to eat anything.. Nothing sounds or looks good to me. All of a sudden I think to myself "oh, a salad sounds good.." then I buy a salad for lunch then couple bites later, it makes me want to hurl.. It's a curse!!! I am still trying my hardest to eat every 2-3 hours and drink lots of water. At least my morning sickness is in control and the nausea only comes couple times a day and it's not even that bad!

I've been meaning to take a picture of my belly before it gets any bigger but I've been lazy. I think my belly is already popping out a little bit at 8 weeks! Is that possible? I find myself wearing dresses most of the time to work or putting on my size 4 pants that I bought right after I had Avery. I call them my "transition" pants. Being fashionable and stylish is a thing of the past for me.. It's all about comfort now!!

Isn't my princess Avery so beautiful?? I think her molars are ready to come out.. She's been such a cranky-pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment