Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Everything's "A-OK" right now....

We're approaching 6 weeks and I don't have many symptoms other than bloating and sore boobs. At 6 weeks, some people don't even know that they're pregnant so I guess it's normal to not have many symptoms. I do get very sleepy in the afternoon and around 8pm but that may be because of my big lunches and dinners, haha. I love that now I can eat whatever I want without feeling guilty because now, it's "for my baby." Who's gonna argue with that?? Our first appointment with Dr. Bohn is on Monday morning. How exciting!!! Will I be able to see the baby's heartbeat?? When we went to our first appointment when I was pregnant with Avery, we just saw a yolk sac and nothing else. When we went the following week, we saw her heartbeat and I totally broke down in tears!!! I can't believe she's growing up to be such a beautiful little angel when I feel like it was yesterday that I saw her heartbeat!! Just crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new baby! You are going to have so much fun with two little bundles of joy running around. I am following you from MBC.

    ReplyDelete