Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh no.. It's starting...

I woke up couple days ago feeling icky. My morning sickness with Avery was so fierce that I hoped it wouldn't be so bad this time around. As the day went by the nauseous icky feeling went away but still felt 200% bloated.. The icky feeling in the morning continues but I don't think it's developing into a full-blown morning sickness just yet. If it continues like this, I'll be happy! I started to go to the bathroom every 2 hours during the night. It sucks since I'm so tired when I sleep but I have to get up like 4 times to go to the bathroom!! Little price to pay for a new life!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was nauseous right until the end of the 2nd trimester with both my boys. Hang in there!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete