Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here we go again!

Just found out this morning that we're having our second baby. This was a complete surprise to us since we haven't been trying (hehe) all that much and we just talked about having our second this month... I just had a pregnancy test lying around in our bathroom so I figured I'd just see, since I was only 1 day late. I was in the bathroom in disbelief and called out to Paul.. Paul came running thinking I've fallen in the shower or something. I showed him the test and he was more excited than ever! He was actually kind of giddy! The news hasn't fully registered in my brain yet.... Even 5 hours later. We immediately went and whispered in sleeping Avery's ear, "you're gonna be a big sister!" As soon as we said that, she opened her eyes and flahsed us a smile. Aww, my little angel...

So it begins again, another chapter in our lives. Avery's going to have a little sister or brother! Can't wait to meet you, little one! We're only a little over 5 weeks pregnant today so we have obviously a very long way to go and my efforts to live a healthy life begins today! I hope this pregnancy is easier and smoother than the last one! But if it isn't, it's ok too.. Look at what a beautiful, wonderful daughter Avery turned out to be!!!!! I better read lots of books about how to prep Avery for a new baby. I know she'll be an awesome sister!


2 comments:

  1. Aww...congratulations!! How special. Sounds almost like how my husband and I discovered we were pregnant with our 2nd! Your daughter is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jinnia!!! We're very excited!

    ReplyDelete