Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

New week, new symptoms...

Finally, I feel like I'm pregnant! I've been saying to my best friend that I wouldn't know that I'm pregnant if it wasn't for my sore boobs. I've had ZERO symptoms unlike my first pregnancy. After reading my diary from when I was pregnant with Avery, I figured out that I had morning sickness when I was a little over 6 weeks pregnant. This time, I'm over 7 weeks and nada! But on Saturday, I began to feel a symptom that is so familiar to me. NAUSEA! It feels like I'm on a boat 24 hours a day, feeling sea sick. When I wake up in the morning, I feel queezy then I feel much better after breakfast. Then when I try to clean or play with Avery or do anything that requires a little bit of energy or movement, I feel nauseous again. Being in a car is the worst torture! We had to drive on a windy Sunset Blvd. this weekend and I had to grab on to the door handle for stability with a plastic bag on my lap... Yikes! Then once I'm on solid ground, I'm ok.. Then before I go to bed, I'm nauseous again... I've read that although it hasn't been proven that a person with morning sickness isn't guaranteed not to have miscarriage, it is a sign of healthy pregnancy hormones and there has been less occurance of miscarriage among women who had morning sickness. I think when you're pregnant you try constantly look for signs or internet articles or conversations with people that helps ease your mind about your pregnancy. I know I'm doing the same when I seek out articles that tell me that morning sickness is a good thing. I've been secretly worried about this pregnancy since I haven't had many symptoms. But now that I feel morning sickness which is what I had with the first pregnancy, I feel more at peace. It's funny how I hoped for a smoother and easier pregnancy this time around but I'm worried when it's too easy! Just can't win!!!

Some of the symptoms I'm feeling now:
Nausea
Sore boobs
Bloating (but much less than the first couple weeks).. didn't have this with first pregnancy
Chills (I'm always cold to the point of shaking).. didn't have this with first pregnancy
Hunger
Frequent bathroom trips at night
Tiredness

No comments:

Post a Comment