Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yucky feeling...

I'm almost 34 weeks! 3 more weeks and I'm considered full-term. Come one 3 weeks!!!! I am so done being pregnant! Since we'll have a c-section when I'm 39 weeks, I only have 5 more weeks to go... Why does that sound so soon but feels so far away???

This morning, I woke up feeling totally nauseous and yucky. It's like as if 1st trimester is hitting me now in my 3rd trimester. I've been so lucky to not have morning sickness with this pregnancy. May be I'm going to have it now that I'm almost done?! It's probably all the pregnancy hormones going through my body or that 2nd bowl of spaghetti that I ate last night which I knew I shouldn't.

My stomach is crowded now with the growing baby that I can't eat as much as I used to. I run out of breath super fast too! Just few more weeks......

I've been too lazy to take a belly photo so here's a photo we took of me helping Avery open her gifts at Christmas. You can kind of see how big my belly is.... It actually sits on my lap when I sit down!


No comments:

Post a Comment