Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Super Trooper...

I'm getting close! It's now over 30 weeks. When I sit at my desk at the office, my tummy is pressed against the desk as I type. My hip and groin joints hurt quite a bit now and uncomfortable to walk long distance. Baby #2 and I saw Dr. Bohn last week for my 30 week checkup and I gained 3 more pounds for a total of 18 pounds. Right on target! 1 pound a week will put me somewhere around 28 pounds weight gain which will be exactly the same as the first pregnancy.

I was a super trooper this weekend. Avery spent Saturday - Monday at grandparents' house so Paul and I had an adult-only weekend. Although we missed Avery like crazy, we had a fun-filled, busy 2-day weekend. Saturday night was our friend Mark's Christmas party which was a lot of fun. Surprisingly, I lasted until past midnight! Paul and I spent our Sunday Christmas shopping for over 4 hours (wow, I walked for 4 hours) then we went to dinner with the Hongs. I was very proud of myself for getting my butt off of the couch to do all these things. And today, I'm back at work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment