Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Starting to feel uncomfortable...

Only 10 more weeks to go! Wow, time flew with this pregnancy. Only 27 more days of work left! My brain is now filled with countdowns. Countdown till #2 comes, countdown till maternity leave, countdown till Avery turns 2... Lots of things happening in our lives!

I'm already 30 weeks but I'm not sure if my tummy has gotten any bigger since my 28 week picture. I have to take another one soon... With this pregnancy, my belly is definitely pointier and it's all in the front. With Avery, my belly was rounder and more evenly spread between my sides and front. This baby is definitely more active in my tummy too which makes falling asleep a bit of a challenge. Today, I'm feeling a very uncomfortable pressure on my pelvic bones and groin. I feel like the baby is going to just drop out! May be because I'm sitting all day at the office?? Walking is a bit painful these days with the joints loosening and everything...

I shouldn't complain. This still has been a much easier pregnancy than the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment