Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A baby without a name....

I am almost 32 weeks pregnant. By now, our baby weighs approximately 3.75 pounds (large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in my uterus. Unfortunately Paul and I have yet to name our little girl. We have zero ideas!!! To be fair to myself, I have thrown out a few ideas but Paul has shot them down left and right.... I say come up with some of your own ideas then, Paul!!!!

I realized this morning that I miscalculated my maternity leave. BOO HOO.... It doesn't start on the 11th but actually on the 14th.... Oh, you don't know how sad I was when I realized my working days have been extended 3 more days! It feels like 3 more weeks!! Luckily I have the holidays to make this time seem to go by faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment