Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

28 weeks!

It's now been 28 weeks of baking time! Baby girl and I went to see Dr. Bohn yesterday and got our glucose test results (which was fine) and heard the heartbeat and saw her quickly on the ultrasound. I've gained 3 pounds in the last 3 weeks which makes it a grand total gain of 15 weeks. I think it's about the same or little less that what I gained with Avery. #2's heartbeat was nice and strong at 150 beats per minute and she moved a lot during the ultrasound. We saw that she's moved to head down position already! Which doesn't really help us since we're having a c-section...

This pregnancy is still pretty easy and breezy. Work's been busy and a bit overwhelming so I'm still very much looking forward to my maternity leave. Christmas time is usually pretty light at work so that'll be nice! My friend, Heather, lent me a huge box of maternity clothes for work so that's been super nice. I have so much clothes to wear to work!!! Thanks Heather!!!

Below is my 28 week belly photo Paul took last night.. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment