Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

21 Weeks!

Wow, already 21 weeks! I'm so behind on my belly pics.. I'm sorry baby girl, mommy's been so out of it!!! I promise to take one this weekend. I'm so glad that we finally found out the sex of this baby. Knowing that it's a baby girl makes me bond with her so much more. She'll be an angel I'm sure as she's been an absolute angel so far in my tummy. Everything's going super well and (knock on wood) I still don't have any of the pregnancy symptoms I had with Avery. Oh, my little Avery gave me some trouble when she was in my tummy!!!

I had my 21 week appointment with Dr. Bohn today and everything checked out just fine. EXCEPT... I gained 10 pounds in the last month!!! How is that possible??? I honestly don't look like I've gained 10 pounds, seriously I don't! So that makes the grand total weight gain to... drum roll please.. 10 pounds! I didn't gain any weight the first 4 months of the pregnancy so 10 pounds is all I've gained. Still.. all in 1 month seems extreme.. I remember with Avery, I dind't gain any weight the first 4 months and I gained 8 pounds the 5th month. So I guess I'm on track with how I was with Avery which always to me is a good sign...

I've been feeling the baby girl move for almost a month now.. I started to feel her move a lot earlier than I did with Avery. This little girl is very active!!! She's swimming around in there at all times of the day and night! I hope she's calmer when she's out of my tummy so we can all get some sleep! I found out today that my maternity leave will begin January 11. Oh, can't wait!!! I'll get to spend some much needed mommy and Avery time before little girl #2 arrives. Then it'll be 3 girls against daddy!!! I'll have to have pep talks with my little girls on how to gang up on daddy!!!!!!!!

You know what I just noticed? All of our doctors' names start with B... Dr. Beesley, Dr. Bohn and Dr. Bochner. How strange..

No comments:

Post a Comment