Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Almost 22 weeks!

Moving right along! We finally took a belly picture last night! Hooray!!! And wow, my belly looks huge now! Please keep in mind that the belly picture was taken AFTER we had a big Korean dinner... Little girl has been so active in my belly and I've been talking to her more and more, in the car, in the shower, just whenever I can get a quiet moment alone with her. I'm sure she can hear my voice by now and I want her to know how much we're anxiously awaiting her arrival. But not too soon! 2 of my friends already had their little ones a month early this month and thankfully the babies are healthy and strong! Yay! I just want our little girl to come closer to due date so I can have some time off of work before she arrives! Yes, it's 100% for selfish reasons!!! I found out that I won't be going on maternity leave until January 11 so it only gives me 3 weeks until our scheduled C-section date... Which means, if she comes early, that 3 weeks will become less and I really want my 3 weeks!!! I should really stop thinking about maternity leave... I'm getting too impatient!

Ok, drum roll please.... My 21.5 week belly picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment