Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

18.5 weeks!

I forgot to blog when I turned 18 weeks so now I'm 18 weeks and 5 days. Belly is growing, baby is kicking and swimming constantly (a lot more than Avery did) and appetite and energy is increasing. I love having more energy to play with Avery. I may be jinxing myself by saying this but this pregnancy has been just a breeze!!! Other than the tired phase lasting longer than the first pregnancy, it's been super easy! I'm eating well, I can actually eat meat (lots of it too!) and no problem with constipation or sleeping or any of that. My hips are already starting to hurt though which I hate.

I'm trying to wear my normal clothes as long as possible but moving on to maternity clothes may be inevitable in the near future... Belly is growing more and more and once I eat a big meal, I look at least 7 months pregnant! I think I was just made to have a big pregnant belly!!! I think Avery is finally sort of getting the concept of baby in mommy's belly... Kind of. She rubs it and says "baby"... But does she really get it???

Below is my belly pic at 18 weeks and some... Paul made me laugh when we were taking these.

No comments:

Post a Comment