Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!


Avery will have a little sister!!! When I went to see Dr. Bohn, her guess actually was a boy! She thought she saw a little pee pee couple times but I guess she was mistaken! We went to see Dr. Bochner this morning, who is the guru to ultrasounds, and he confirmed 100% that this one is also a girl and VERY healthy. She fooled us all, didn't she? She's been such a good little girl that we all thought may be it's a boy! I guess it turns out she's just a good girl, period! So I guess Paul and I will be parents to 2 beautiful, cutie-pies and we're so excited. Well, I am for sure! The thought of Avery having a little girlfriend to play with is just too cute for words. They can play tea-party together, dress up in princess outfits together.. Share clothes, talk about their dates (when they're like 30 years old), oh how exciting!!!!
I can't wait to have 2 girls snuggling with us and kissing us all the time!




No comments:

Post a Comment