Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No way!!!

Out of pure boredom/procrastination at work, I googled "interesting baby products" hoping to find some items we can get for our #2 that Avery didn't have. Wow, there are some twisted minds out there to create these strange things! I thought I'd share a few..

"Monkey Bottle Hugger"
This is a bottle cover to keep the milk at constant temperature and prevent condensation. I think Avery did just fine with her milk without a strange monkey hanging out of her mouth!




"Snot Sucker"
The Swedish invented this one.... Enough said.




"Babykeeper Basic"
This has to be illegal in some countries... You're supposed to hang your baby on the bathroom stall door while you do your business. Seriously??? This is just wrong!



Lastly... I might get this for Avery, haha!!

"Baby High Heels"
This was designed by 2 friends for a laugh. It makes me laugh for sure!




Ok, time to get back to work!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment