Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Boo hoo...

What all pregnant women dread has happened.. I got a cold! Sore throat, coughing and body aches. Luckily I don't think I have any fever. But boy do I feel crappy! I stayed home from work yesterday and slept a whole lot thanks to our nanny who kept Avery busy. Avery did take a 1.5 hour nap with me which was nice because when we woke up, our house was all spic and span like a cleaning fairy dropped by! I felt better by night but when I woke up this morning, I felt crappy again. But here I am at work, trying to be a trooper and get through the day. I don't think I can do another day at home just sleeping all day...

I think when I say I'm sick, everyone thinks "don't get Avery sick" or "don't take any medicine for the baby". I'm trying my best not to get Avery sick but I can't really help it since we're pretty much attached at the hips these days... And of course I'm not taking any medicine! Why do you think I feel so crappy???? Yes, I'm sick and I'm bitter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment