Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Korean Food Galore!!

I'm approaching 24 weeks now. Time is just flying by with this pregnancy! I'm just counting down the days until my maternity leave!!!! Yay!

With Avery, I didn't eat much Korean food and I didn't have much craving for it. For the first 6 months, I couldn't even smell Korean BBQ since it made me gag. Kimchee just was so unappetizing looking to me... This time around, all I want is Korean food, every single meal! Paul keeps asking me what do you want to eat? And almost everytime I want Korean food! I feel bad since Paul would rather eat fried chicken or burger or pizza... He's been very accomodating! Thank you, babe!


Here are some pics of what I've been eating... I've been making kimchee fried rice at home A LOT. Yesterday, I had Paul pick up some Pho for me (I know, it's not Korean). Couple days ago, I got a Yukgaejang (spicy shredded beef soup) recipe online and made it myself. I must say, that turned out really well! Probably is, I made enough to feed an army! Tonight, we're eating dumpling and rice cake soup, Paul's favorite!!! I hope I'm not eating too much spices for our little one. Surprisingly, all this Korean food hasn't given me much heartburn! I'm telling you, this baby is AWESOME!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment