Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

1st trimester down syndrome screening

Today marks 12 weeks and 5 days of our pregnancy. We went to see Dr. Bochner for our 1st trimester down syndrome screening. It was so good to see Dr. Bochner since we haven't seen him since the week Avery was born. I love going to our doctors since everyone there knows us and they are just so nice and pleasant! Dr. Bochner did an ultrasound to get a nice picture of the baby's spine area to measure the fluid between the skin and the spine. We'll know the results in about 10 days, I'll be biting my nails in the meantime!!! He also measured the baby and he measured at almost 3 inches, just perfect size for his age!!!

Below is the picture of our little baby at 12 weeks and 5 days:



After we saw Dr. Bochner, we saw Dr. Bohn. Dr. Bohn listened to the baby's heartbeat which was great and we talked about some of my concerns, questions and just this and that. I feel so much better everytime I see Dr. Bohn. I just love my doctors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment