Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

16 Weeks!

Wow, it's been almost 3 weeks since my last blog entry... Sorry!!!! Nothing's wrong, just been busy. Paul, Avery, baby #2 and I took a 9 day trip to Philadelphia for Hwang family reunion. It was hot and humid for the first few days but it was so nice to see all the brothers and parents. Avery finally got to meet her cousin from Korea, Elizabeth. The two of them playing together brought tears to my eyes. They were hugging and kissing constantly and we heard that Elizabeth went looking for Avery every morning in our room after we left. They're only 1.5 months apart so it was perfect!!! Now we're back in LA, back to work, back to our everyday lives. By the way, CONGRATS to the Newmans as Tiff delivered a beautiful healthy baby girl yesterday. Welcome to the world, baby Bennett May Newman!!! Charlotte will be such an awesome big sister!

Today marks 16 weeks of our pregnancy. I presume the baby is growing well and happy in my tummy. I hate not seeing an ultrasound everyday to make sure! For about a week until couple days ago, my head was pounding everyday. It was almost debilitating where I couldn't focus, play with Avery or do anything productive. But yesterday and today, I feel great! I have more energy in the mornings and don't have any weird nauseous feeling but by about 8pm, I'm completely BEAT! I am so tired and sleepy by 8pm that I can just fall asleep right on the couch! I'm sleeping well at night and my super vivid dreams have subsided for now. Those pregnancy dreams are wild!!! It feels so real! I told my big bosses that I'm pregnant yesterday. I think they're happy for me... I think...

Below is a picture we took to mark our 16 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment